company represents many quality industrial product lines. We
maintain large local inventories and provide our regular
customers daily deliveries and 24/7 service. We also ship to
numerous other customers throughout the Midwest and Southwest.
The Mine Supply Co. was founded in 1946 in Carlsbad, New Mexico
by Elmer L. Skinner. We've served the
underground potash mining industry for over 55 years. In 1967,
we expanded to southern Missouri (Viburnum) to sell to the lead
mines, and in 1982 we opened operations in Mt. Vernon, Illinois
to serve the coal mines.
In 1988 we opened our IMSCO
division in Albuquerque, New Mexico. To serve
general heavy industry.